Four Color Organic Seal-JPG
Four Color Organic Seal-GIF
Four Color Organic Seal-AI (Adobe Illustrator) https://www.ams.usda.gov/sites/default/files/media/Organic%20Four%20Color%20Organic%20Seal%20-%20AI%20%28Adobe%20Illustrator%29.ai
Four Color Organic Seal-EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
Black and White Organic Seal-GIF
Black and White Organic Seal-AI (Adobe Illustrator)
Organic Seal Pantone Matching System (PMS) Colors
Green = PMS 348
Brown = PMS 175
NOP Regulations: Subpart D – Labels, Labeling, and Market Information
The labeling requirements of the NOP apply to raw, fresh products and processed products that contain organic agricultural ingredients. Agricultural products that are sold, labeled, or represented as organic must be produced and processed in accordance with the NOP standards. Except for operations whose gross income from organic sales totals $5,000 or less, farm and processing operations that grow and process organic agricultural products must be certified by USDA-accredited certifying agents.
§ 205.311 USDA Seal.
(a) The USDA seal described in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section may be used only for raw or processed agricultural products described in paragraphs (a), (b), (e)(1), and (e)(2) of § 205.301.
(b) The USDA seal must replicate the form and design of the example in figure 1 and must be printed legibly and conspicuously:
(1) On a white background with a brown outer circle and with the term, “USDA,” in green overlaying a white upper semicircle and with the term, “organic,” in white overlaying the green lower half circle; or
(2) On a white or transparent background with black outer circle and black “USDA” on a white or transparent upper half of the circle with a contrasting white or transparent “organic” on the black lower half circle.
(3) The green or black lower half circle may have four light lines running from left to right and disappearing at the point on the right horizon to resemble a cultivated field.
§§ 205.312-205.399 [Reserved]
Organic Labeling Regulations
- Vendor Documentation Overview
- Vendor Program Agreement
- W-9 (Fillable)
- Recurring ACH Form
- Refund & Return Policy Template Guide
- Vendor Shipping & Taxation Documentation
- Vendor Sales Tax (TaxJar, Amazon FBA)
- Product Categories Structure
- WooCommerce Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization Guide
- Writing Product Pages and Marketing Content
- Products Example Template – CSV with Headers